Thanks to all who participated in today’s afternoon with Go! Thanks to Rory for creating amazing community and running today’s event and thanks to all who asked questions and followed along!
If you need to recap what we’ve went through, go HERE
I’ve been mentioning a bit about other uses of Go in production environment, if you want to learn more then check:
- How to build a Ready-To-Deploy Go CRUD API
- How to build the same API but with literally 1 dependency - Part I, Part II, Part III to come
- How to exit VIM in a really obscene way using Go
- How to create a Dockerimage for your Go app if you’re not using Go Modules
- How to write a CLI to blog automatically (I use this one daily - used this to write this post!)
There’s more from where this meetup came from, stay tuned!
If you want to chat, grab me on Twitter (@arturkondas) or Linkedin!